Ambassadors Meeting- Closed
Date and Time
Wednesday May 17, 2023
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM EDT
Ambassadors perform a wide variety of duties in the Chamber, their main function is to help promote the Chamber, welcome new Members, and make Chamber events successful & enjoyable for everyone. They are a great group of people who volunteer their time to help promote Davie Counties' business community & support Chamber functions.
Interested in being a DAVIE CHAMBER AMBASSADOR?
Role of an Ambassador:
• Promote Chamber events & programs
• Educate yourself on member
benefits to inform others
• Invite members & prospective
members to events
• Visit new & existing Chamber members
• Represent the Chamber at Ribbon Cuttings, Business After Hours
& other Chamber events
• Assist with planning & execution
of Chamber projects
• Provide Chamber with new leads
• Attend and promote networking meetings
• Follow-ups on meet & greets
• Brainstorming on benefits
for members & programs.